my shop

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Felizar (ZOOM IN ^_^)

I am giving it another try, I really want to get into digital, but I have always been too...impatient.
This time I am going to do it good.
Since my pc killed photoshop, I am colouring in Manga Studio.
You can't really think big with it for what concerns colours but it's a good thing to start.

to begin with I have inked one of my drawing digitally, and I am really happy with it.
I am now cell shading the hair.
I have already worked one hour on this drawing here a detail of the WIP:


This is Felizar a Saharian Elf


Creative Commons License
Felizar and the Saharian Dinasty by Eva Russo - E.ru is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://evarusso-eru.deviantart.com/art/felizar-WIP-338718720.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried working digital before and I know how difficult it is- this is amazing Eva. I know you can do it- keep at it :) You will only get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! You cannot imagine how much your support means to me my sweet friend :)
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete